612 ( Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71m0ofUWYXL._SX522_.jpg

I was listening to a lot of Pink Floyd yesterday and this one kept coming up and stuck in my mind, so I am adding it. This opus was written as a tribute to former bandmate Syd Barrett. It is divided into nine individual pieces, but most probably will recognize part 4 and 5.

Hear the full song with all 9 of its parts on YouTube.
There are a lot of live performances available as well on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello