This list contains links to my theme weeks and other odd themes that I sometimes do. I highly doubt that it is complete; as I remember/rediscover other themes that I have done in the past I will add them to this list. I guess I should've made this list a long time ago, it would've saved a lot of hassle. My Theme Weeks (in chronological order): Canadian artist theme week - A week of songs from Canadian artists. Truck driving song theme week - A week of picks that featured song about or related to truck driving. Music I like that others I know do not like theme week - Kind of self-explanatory. "The Five" workweek theme - One song from each member of a group of Russian composers known as "The Five:" Mily Balakirev, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Modest Mussorgsky, César Cui, and Alexander Borodin. Eric Clapton theme week - A week of songs that feature Eric Clapton. "Moon" song theme week - A week of songs with "Moon" in the ti...
Glad you like it William!
ReplyDelete