Song 585 ( Simon & Garfunkel - A Hazy Shade Of Winter )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kbXVzBRmL._SX522_.jpg

I woke up this morning to another three inches of snow everywhere; I am wondering when and if this crap will ever end?
Anyway, this song really fit this situation more that perfectly, so I had to choose it.
For me both of the popular versions of the song from Simon & Garfunkel and the Bangles are excellent; they are both good in different aspects. I decided on the S & G version because the feel seemed to fit my mood just a little better today.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Alphabetic List "Q"

Theme Picks

6969. Genesis - it