Song 332 (Billy Joel--"Prelude/Angry Young man")



I have meaning to pick a Billy Joel song for a couple of months now but kept forgetting, so I figured that I would now. Billy Joel has gained a lot of respect from me after I watched a couple of interviews of him on the television; because of this I have come to appreciate his music even more. I have always liked this song a lot; many parts of the song are incredibly well arranged. The Prelude section is the main hook of the song, his vocals are also a big draw with his rapid-fire lyrics.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn