6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/415TNKMPWZL.jpg
From: Nights Are Forever; Year: 1976; Genre: Soft Rock
I cannot begin to count the times I heard this album, especially growing up; my Mom and Dad played it a lot. It has always been one I liked quite much; the music and lyrics are always really interesting to listen to, especially with headphones on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 8 years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Undertaker

My song pick 9 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Happy Feelin'

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Fabulous Flee-Rakkers - Green Jeans

My song pick 11 years ago today: Aerosmith - F.I.N.E.

My song pick 12 years ago today: Coven - Lost Without a Trace

My song pick 13 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Autopsy

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Police - Every Breath You Take

My song pick 15 years ago today: Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Moontrekkers - Night of the Vampire

My song pick 17 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Cold Flame

My song pick 18 years ago today: Savatage - Follow Me

My song pick 19 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Sledgehammer
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello