600 ( Dream Theater - 6:00 )



Made it to 600! I figured I should choose a song with a suiting title. However, I have been in need of choosing a Dream Theater song for a while anyway; they have been woefully neglected in my list.
This band of incredible musicians to me has seemed like a well-oiled machine; they are very tight. As an avid fan of Progressive Rock/Metal Dream Theater is a band that naturally fits my tastes almost perfectly.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is an excellent live performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off