Song 464 ( The Firm - Radioactive )



I heard this song on the radio the other day and it has been playing in my mind off and on since, so I figured that I should choose it. I have always liked this song from this short-lived supergroup from the '80s quite a bit. A lot of times with supergroups the egos outpace the creativity and the music ends up mediocre, however that was not really the case here. Not taking away from the other great musicians here, but you could probably plug Paul Rodgers into almost any band and it would be a hit.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.
Here is a re-mix of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn