Song 492 ( Billy Joel - A New York State of Mind )



I have been thinking about choosing a Billy Joel song for some time; this one fit for today because of the usual watching of festivities going on in Times Square in New York this evening. I know it does not even compare to what Billy Joel is singing about, but for some of us it is as close to "A New York State of Mind" as we will ever get; I might have to visit there one of these days....
Anyway, I can say with certainty that I will not miss this year's passing, it has absolutely sucked! I am hoping that this new year will be better than the last one, it will be interesting to see where I am in a year from now.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube, there are quite a few more available as well.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade