710 ( The Police - Synchronicity II )

710 ( The Police - Synchronicity II )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Police-album-synchronicity.jpg

A bit ago I had someone inform me that my bass playing reminded him of Sting, which I took as a compliment. It is odd, however, because I have never considered Sting as one of my main influences, however I like much of his music and consider him a highly accomplished bassist.
Anyway, this is one of my favourite songs from The Police, which has nice bass line and rhythm to it.

Here is a video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn