728 ( Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man )

728 ( Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b0/Lynyrdskynyrd.jpg

I was not intending on picking another 'Skynyrd track today, however I took a look at my list and I realized that I had not added this song yet. This is my favourite Lynyrd Skynyrd song; with all of the 'Skynyrd that I have been playing lately it was a must to be part of my list. Just an absolutely awesome, beautiful song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a more recent live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive