730 ( Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five )

730 ( Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Paul_McCartney_%26_Wings-Band_on_the_Run_album_cover.jpg

I should be trying to sleep right now because I have to be up early, but I know it would be futile at this moment, so while I am awake I will go ahead and pick a song.
I was out and about a lot today and at one point during my travels this track popped in the radio during the radio programme: Flashback. This song is just way too catchy, this is mostly due to the monster hook that is played on the piano, especially in the intro to the verses; the bass line and overall rhythm also contribute to this song's catchiness as well. There is no mistaking where The Beatles got most of their "poppy" sound from.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive