730 ( Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five )

730 ( Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Paul_McCartney_%26_Wings-Band_on_the_Run_album_cover.jpg

I should be trying to sleep right now because I have to be up early, but I know it would be futile at this moment, so while I am awake I will go ahead and pick a song.
I was out and about a lot today and at one point during my travels this track popped in the radio during the radio programme: Flashback. This song is just way too catchy, this is mostly due to the monster hook that is played on the piano, especially in the intro to the verses; the bass line and overall rhythm also contribute to this song's catchiness as well. There is no mistaking where The Beatles got most of their "poppy" sound from.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn