725 ( Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt )

725 ( Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hubFLMtLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This is another wall shaker that I, like I said in my post yesterday, would use as a medium to rattle things off the shelves. In my opinion this is one of the more underrated Lynyrd Skynyrd songs. Just an amazing hard rock track with the awesome southern rock Skynyrd sound; of course the guitar solos are incredible as usual.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa'75 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade