725 ( Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt )

725 ( Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hubFLMtLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This is another wall shaker that I, like I said in my post yesterday, would use as a medium to rattle things off the shelves. In my opinion this is one of the more underrated Lynyrd Skynyrd songs. Just an amazing hard rock track with the awesome southern rock Skynyrd sound; of course the guitar solos are incredible as usual.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa'75 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive