924 ( Nirvana - In Bloom )

924 ( Nirvana - In Bloom )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg

This is one of my favourite songs from Nirvana's catalogue and it fits my mood today pretty well, so I'm picking it.
I cannot for the life of me remember if I am "supposed" to like or hate Nirvana and/or the whole "Grunge" genre at this point in time. I've never been much into what is "in" or "out" and would rather listen to what I like than what "Rolling Stone"ⓒ or another pop culture outlet says I should/shouldn't. Although, now days it is easier to like Nirvana due to the fact that I can turn on the radio without being deluged by them. Okay, off my soapbox now...

Here is the studio version with lyrics on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Static X - I'm With Stupid
My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - Eurology

+

Comments

  1. Man, I love that video. And the song too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade