943 ( Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own )

943 ( Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own )
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81SZrgoy-sL._SX522_.jpg 
This one kept running through my mind most of the day; it was still in my head as I was preparing to post a song this evening. So what the heck, it's not like I actually need a reason to post a song from one of my favourite bands.
Beneath this smokey blues actually lies a rather risqué song, although the song contains no obscene language. I love it when a songwriter makes the listener do some work; it makes it much more fun.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound
My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn