925 ( AC/DC - Carry Me Home )

925 ( AC/DC - Carry Me Home )

I am having a very busy day today, so I am making somewhat of a quick pick. It seems as if I found yet another legendary act that has not been added to my list; I am rectifying it today.
This song was a b-side from the '77 "Dog Eat Dog" single and is not really that well known, but it has become one of my favourite AC/DC songs.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Eagles - Get Over It
My song pick two years ago today: Mily Balakirev - Islamey: an Oriental Fantasy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade