929 ( Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young )

929 ( Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young )

I heard this song today whilst at my in-laws' house whilst we were out and about. I hadn't heard it in quite a while, but have loved it ever since I first heard it many, many years ago when it received radio play. This is a nice bluesy piece you would expect from Eric Burdon and his band, I really like the haunting feeling this track has; quite a beautiful piece.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen
My song pick two years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In