701-2 ( Steve Miller Band - Space Intro/Fly Like An Eagle )

701-2 ( Steve Miller Band - Space Intro/Fly Like An Eagle )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Steve_Miller_Band_Fly_Like_an_Eagle.jpg

I was listening to a bunch of Steve Miller Band music yesterday and I kept coming back to this song. I grew up with this entire album being played a lot and I still love it. This is one of the best grooving songs that Steve Miller ever put together and it is no surprise that it is one of his greatest compositions. There are so many aspects of this song that I adore, of course I am a fan of synth and organ, which they employ quite well in this one.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn