686 ( Rammstein - Ein Lied )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Rosenrot_high-res.jpg

My throat infection came back today with a vengeance and I spend almost all of my day in bed asleep; I cannot wait 'till this crap is over. Anyway, I really do not feel like choosing one tonight or being on the computer for that matter, so I will make this a quick pick. I needed a song to choose tonight since I had none in mind, what would be better than to pick "Ein Lied" (A Song) this evening. Simply one of the more beautiful songs that they have released and after listening to it, it really fits as well. I am off to bed to sleep this off. Cheers!

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off