678 ( Bon Jovi - My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61e3LGTpoaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I decided that I should finish my guitar themed week with an excellent self-indulgent Hard Rock guitar song. This is a nice bluesy track where you can hear Richie Sambora's chops on the guitar, plus I love the maudlin/melancholy lyrics to this one. The more I listen to this overall mostly depressing album, the more I am liking it; perhaps almost as much as their 7800 Fahrenheit album.

Here is a music video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade