703 ( Puhdys, feat. Till Lindemann & Richard Kruspe - Wut Will Nicht Sterben )

703 ( Puhdys, feat. Till Lindemann & Richard Kruspe - Wut Will Nicht Sterben )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41q9YMIyntL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Over the last weekend I was driving through town trying to hurry to a scheduled recording session, between the road work and a festival taking place it was difficult to say the least.
Anyway, as fate would have it, this song happened to pop on my iPod when I was stopped by the road construction. I turned it up and the look on the locals' faces was priceless. So on my way through town I kept starting the song over when it ended; it was absolute fun.
This track is a meld between German Rock: (Puhdys), and German Industrial Metal: (Rammstein). In this one Rammstein vocalist Till Lindemann adds backing vocals and guitarist Richard Kruspe performs the guitar solo.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn