Song 260 (Frank Sinatra--"Fly Me to the Moon")



I have been thinking about this song originally written by Bart Howard a bit lately and I knew I needed to choose it. The song has been covered and re-covered by so many great artists, which made deciding on a single artist's rendition to pick very hard. After a bit of going over the different versions of the song, I decided that I could not go wrong by picking the Sinatra version. However there are a lot of other excellent versions of this song as well that I might choose in the future. This an incredible piece of music that deserves to be in any list of music.

Here is a studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)