- My Little Labour of Love Ongoing for Nearly Two Decades -
Song 256 (Mel McDaniel--"Louisiana Saturday Night")
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I had not heard this song in years and I figured that I would pick it today; I grew up heard this track quite a bit. Some straight-up 80's Country music.
N Pick Number, Artist, Song Title 5718. Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me 5328. Napoleon XIV - Marching Off To Bedlam 3299. Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa! 2730. The Nashville Allstars - Opus de Funk 573. Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound 3196. Nazareth - Hair of the Dog 5540. Nazareth - Love Hurts 4603. Nazareth - This Flight Tonight 2386. Neil Diamond - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show 5691. Neil Diamond - Dry Your Eyes 6052. Neil Diamond - Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon 6225. Neil Diamond - Shilo 6741. Neil Sedaka - Bad Blood 6593. Neil Sedaka - Laughter in the Rain 6391. Neil Young and Promise of the Real - Already Great 35. Neil Young - After The Gold Rush 6243. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Break the Chain 5828. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Chevrolet 3023. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Cinnamon Girl 3279. Neil Young - Computer Age 3658. Neil Young - Computer Cowboy (aka Syscrusher) 4991. Ne...
Today I received notice that a blog post, number 100 to be exact , allegedly infringed upon someone's copyright. I have not been given any other information other than just that. What is odd here is that no one Else's actual "intellectual property" is even on my blog; I am unsure as to what it is referring to because everything in the post was either written by me, therefore my intellectual property, or is linked to another website. I am assuming that they are either mad about my links to the YouTube video with the song, (which belongs to someone Else's Google YouTube account), or perhaps the album artwork, which was hosted by another website. SINCE NO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOT BELONGING TO ME EXISTS IN THE POST IN QUESTION OR ON MY BLOGGER ACCOUNT , I fully intend to file a counter-claim. Whatever the case I have decided to temporarily removed the links to the song on YouTube from the post in question. To these idiots with no life: I hope some day you...
Q Pick Number, Artist, Song Title 3837. Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses 6079. Quarterflash - Find Another Fool 138. Quarterflash - Harden My Heart 4100. Quarterflash - Night Shift 3111. Quarterflash - Take Me To Heart 2139. Quasar - As You Fall Asleep 1641-2. Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars 4458. Quasar - Fire in the Sky 5230. Quasar - Logic? 3170. Quasar - The Loreli 1755. Quasar - Mission 14 1253. Queen - 39 289. Queen - A Kind of Magic 3795. Queen - A Winter's Tale 3379. Queen - Another One Bites the Dust 707. Queen - Bicycle Race 1303. Queen - Bijou 2046. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 1980. Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 124. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now 4281. Queen - Don't Try So Hard 6547. Queen - Don't Try Suicide 3106. Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls 6203. Queen - Fight from the Inside 711. Queen - Flash 6122. Queen - Flash to the Rescue 4068. Queen - Friends Will Be Friends 2880. Queen - Gimme the Prize (Kurgan...
BWV 225 ; Year: 1727; Genre: Baroque Period/classical I made it another year with this pick today. Back in 2007 on this day I started this blog on a social site called MySpace and in '09 I moved it here; it's getting hard to believe that I've been at this for eight years now. Anywho, this is an extremely beautiful motet piece for eight voices, and there's a good chance you've hear the melody to this song; it's quite memorable. Hear BWV 225 performed by Orquesta de La Chapelle Royale; conducted byPhilippe Herreweghe on YouTube. My song pick one year ago today: 2590 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1077 - Canone doppio sopr'il soggetto My song pick two years ago today: 2218 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 996 - Suite in E-Minor My song pick three years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1051 - Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B-Flat My song pick four years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1049 - Brandenburg Concerto No.4 in G major My song...
Here are the genres of music from the songs that I have chosen on my song-a-day blog. It is more than likely incomplete and there are likely to be some errors, but I figured it would help those who visit to navigate my ever-expanding blog. * Bluegrass * Blues * classical * 20th Century Period * Baroque Period * Classical Period * Opera * Musical * Renaissance Period * Romantic Period * Country * Comedy * Parody * Funk * Hawaiian * Instrumental * Jazz * Acid Jazz * Afro-Cuban Jazz * Be-Bop Jazz * Bossa Nova Jazz * Cool Jazz * Gypsy Jazz * Hard Bop Jazz * Jazz Fusion * Modal Jazz * New Orleans Jazz * Ragtime * Swing Jazz * Latin ...
From: Return of the Dream Canteen ; Year: 2022; Genre: Funk Rock/Alternative Rock Needed some 'Chili Peppers today, no other reason; thought I'd just pick another off their most recent studio record. Hear Afterlife on YouTube. My song pick 1 year ago today: Hawkwind - Song of the Swords My song pick 2 years ago today: Roman Holliday - Stand By My song pick 3 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Destination Unknown My song pick 4 years ago today: Charlie Ryan - Hot Rod Lincoln My song pick 5 years ago today: Sweeney Todd - Short Distance, Long Journey My song pick 6 years ago today: Funkadelic - Foot Soldiers (Star Spangled Funky) My song pick 7 years ago today: Asia - Lying to Yourself My song pick 8 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Kid Gloves My song pick 10 years ago today: Blood, Sweat ...
From: Ghost Stories ; Year: 2024; Genre: Hard Rock This is another one of their songs that was left behind sometime between the late '70s and mid '80s and features lyrics penned by early New York punk pioneer Helen Wheels. Sure, it's not even close to their best material, but is a good hard rocker that is still fun to hear and dance along to. Hear Gun on YouTube. My song pick 1 year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Down the Road My song pick 2 years ago today: The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Undressed to Kill My song pick 4 years ago today: Accept - Princess of the Dawn My song pick 5 years ago today: Funkadelic - Shockwaves My song pick 6 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Average Man My song pick 7 years ago today: Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout My song pick 8 years ago today: Fates Warning - Anar...
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment on this post: