Song 274 (Creedence Clearwater Revival--"Long As I Can See the Light")



This song came out of my memory yesterday and I knew that I needed to pick it. Ever since I first heard it I have liked this song, more than likely it is not only because of the music itself, but from events happening around the time when I first heard it. It is a bit different that a lot of their material, mostly because it is a blues that has an optimistic message in it. John Fogerty vocals is what really drives this song, however the whole band really makes this song incredible.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)