Song 271 (Boston--"Something About You")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/BostonBoston.jpg

After hearing this song on the radio this morning I realized that I had not chosen a Boston song yet. Boston is one of the bands that I like and have never been overdosed by their music. The major draw for me to this band is the vocal harmonies along with the signature guitar sound; from what I read from an album liner note, the sound was created by an ancient Vox tone bender with a bad transistor. This song was a minor hit for the band's first album, but obviously still sees a lot of air play today.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn