6214. Uriah Heep - Rocks in the Road

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71VMGdgYyrL._SX522_.jpg
From: Living the Dream; Year: 2018; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Was enjoying some music from this newer Uriah Heep album recently and thought I'd pick yet another one from it.
This track in particular reminds me a lot of classic Deep Purple, mostly due to the organ, the driving bass and drums, especially that organ played so well by Phil Lanzon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Steppenwolf - Rock Me

My song pick 6 years ago today: ABBA - One of Us

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rick James - Below the Funk (Pass the J)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Symptom of the Universe

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pallas - Just a Memory

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Orfeo/Nathan's Reel

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alestorm - Flower of Scotland

My song pick 12 years ago today: Cybotron - Colossus

My song pick 13 years ago today: AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Black Jack Davy

My song pick 15 years ago today: Heart - These Dreams

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Police - Message in a Bottle
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

5953. David Essex - Stardust