Song 328 (Slaughter--"Fly to the Angels")



Life has been a stressful pain in recent days and music has been down my list of things to think about. For this reason I did not have a song to pick in mind, so again I spun my playlist and this song came up.
This is one of those tracks that the majority of people today probably disdain. It is more than likely due to the song being linked to the late 80's and early 90's sound that is fashionable to knock at the moment. For the most part I judge a song on its content, not the genre or imagery; and I like this one varying reasons. The biggest reason that I like it is because the conjures up memories that are tied to it. The song is dynamic and the technical ability of the musicians is excellent as well. Though the band had a short and bright popularity, from what I understand they are still touring and recording at this time.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is an "unplugged" live version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn