Song 337 (Louis Armstrong--"Hello Dolly")



Recently, on public television they have been running a series Jazz music that I recommend for any person to watch if he/she likes music. They ran one on "Risk Jazz" that entailed some of the great Jazz artists; that is why I was particularly interested in this episode. They came across Louis Armstrong and some of his story; I realized that I had not chosen any of his music yet. This is one of his biggest hits and I thought that it should be added to my list today.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn