611 ( Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2 )

Animals cover

For the last couple of days I have been deluged by the sensational news coverage of the so-called "gloom and doom" that is to come: The Swine Flu. Ever since yesterday this Pink Floyd track has been running through my mind; so as macabre as it is I am adding this one to my list.

By looking at the comments on the YouTube videos I am not the only one connecting the news with this song.
Here is the complete studio version of the song(s) on YouTube.

+

Comments

  1. The swine flu is just a way to make money for the medical community during the economic crisis. It mimics the common cold? C'mon. Just more crap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade