Song 591 ( John Denver - Season Suite: Spring )



The last couple of days have been incredibly nice; Spring seems like it is finally here after a long and record-breaking Winter. I decided that I would choose the Spring section from John Denver's Season Suite for the occasion. As expected, the song and its lyrics are very uplifting to fit the mood of Spring. To me, I hear a more than a little of his Beatles influence in this song's musical arrangement.

Here is most of the Suite on YouTube; the Spring section begins at about the 6:05 mark.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure