645 ( England Dan & John Ford Coley - Simone )

Fables cover

I recently discovered that Dan Seals, (England Dan), died a couple of months ago; it is weird that I did not hear about it when it happened.
This is another one of those bands that I was deluged with when I was growing up and is also one of the ones that I ended up liking. For those who have not heard of them, they are one of those "&" soft rock acts that were popular in the '70s and '80s. Dan Seals was also the younger brother of Jim Seals of Seals & Croft; another "&" act.
Anyway, I have never really been a fan of their popular songs, but I do like many of their other album tracks, mostly due to the George Harrison influenced lead guitar.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off