650 ( The Doors - Crystal Ship )

The Doors cover

I had at least five other songs in mind for my pick for this otherwise blasé day; it just fits mood very well. This is such a beautiful song with some of the most awesome lyrics and vocals complemented perfectly with the music; a real work of art.
There is something just magical about the first Doors album, I cannot name one song off of this album that I dislike at all. Even though this album is over 40 years old it has freshness for me every time I play it.

Hear Crystal Ship on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn