661 ( The Ventures - Walk-Don't Run )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MGEX8T6TL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Yesterday I found out that The Ventures' guitarist and bassist Bob Bogle had died at the age of 75; an obituary can be found here. As with most times when a member of a band I like passes away I usually like choosing one of their songs; today is no different. This is one of my favourite songs from The Ventures, there are many good memories for me tied to this song.

Here is the original studio version on YouTube.
Here is the version from '64 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello