648 ( Kansas - The Pinnacle )

Masque cover

After Max chose a Kansas song yesterday, I took a look at my list and realized that I had not chosen a song from Kansas in over a year, (Song 250); way too long in my opinion.
This music is the sort of stuff that causes most music critics to go insane and their ears to bleed, with symbolic and deep lyrics that would cause a pop music fan's head to explode if he/she tried to understand them; a ten minute opus: aaaaahhhhh, Progressive Rock at its best. Incredible, bombastic, self-indulgent music that is perfect for my mood today.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn