686 ( Rammstein - Ein Lied )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Rosenrot_high-res.jpg

My throat infection came back today with a vengeance and I spend almost all of my day in bed asleep; I cannot wait 'till this crap is over. Anyway, I really do not feel like choosing one tonight or being on the computer for that matter, so I will make this a quick pick. I needed a song to choose tonight since I had none in mind, what would be better than to pick "Ein Lied" (A Song) this evening. Simply one of the more beautiful songs that they have released and after listening to it, it really fits as well. I am off to bed to sleep this off. Cheers!

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade