691 ( Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/BillyIdolRebelYell.jpg

Last night I watched a live performance of Billy Idol on the television program Soundstage; I noticed that I had not chosen any Billy Idol yet, so today I will. This one of their best song that they played amongst many others good ones. As excellent of a frontman Billy Idol is I almost forgot just how good his backing backing band is, especially Steve Stevens. This is true with most frontmen, no matter how good they are, they would be a shadow of themselves without the band behind them.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade