934 ( The Jaggerz - The Rapper )

934 ( The Jaggerz - The Rapper )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413qlC7zQpL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

For some reason last night this one happened to pop into my mind even after not hearing it for some time; I usually take that as a sign that I should add it to my list. "The Rapper" was the band's only major hit from their second album released in '70. The song is about a smooth talker that gets what he wants in his conquests of the women he is after. While I have never really been a huge fan of the song I do like it; it is quite fun track to listen to, especially the tight harmonies and the Funk inspired chorus.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon
My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn