Song 194 (The Moody Blues--"Your Wildest Dreams")



There are times when songs get emotionally fused with events that are good or bad or people that like it or dislike it that either destroys or enhances the song; for me this is one of those songs. This song actually got the bad side of it and I judiciously avoided this song for a long time. However, after a while I found that not only with this song, but others as well, I was giving the event or person too much power over what I liked or disliked.
Anyway, this is one of those 80’s Moody Blues songs that is more electronic sounding and has more keyboards in it than their older material.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn