4363. Rammstein - Ausländer

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719KKGDgvQL._SX522_.jpg
From: Untitled; Year: 2019; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
It's been 10 years since their last studio album was released and eight years since the last new song was released, but now we finally got some new material and so far I'm liking it. I really like their direction musically; a lot more layers of their normal big sound plus the music is a bit more complex.

Watch the music video to Ausländer on YouTube. (NSFW)



My song pick 1 year ago today: Cat Stevens - Wild World

My song pick 2 years ago today: Steely Dan - The Fez

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Nice - Diary of an Empty Day

My song pick 4 years ago today: Foreigner - Spell Binder

My song pick 5 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Spanish Eyes

My song pick 6 years ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

My song pick 7 years ago today: Three Dog Night - It's For You

My song pick 8 years ago today: Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

My song pick 10 years ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

My song pick 11 years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In