3253. The Nice - Diary of an Empty Day

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51KyJLvrh5L.jpg
From: Nice; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
I noticed that I had yet chosen a song from The Nice, who were one of the progenitors of the  prog/rock genre. If you like technical music, especially on the keyboard, with a bounce to it then this should be your cup of tea.

Hear Diary of an Empty Day on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foreigner - Spell Binder

My song pick two years ago today: Al Di Meola - Spanish Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

My song pick four years ago today: Three Dog Night - It's For You

My song pick five years ago today: Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

My song pick seven years ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn