4348. Rush - War Paint

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Oq2w9eD7L._SX522_.jpg
From: Presto; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Rock
Another busy, busy day, so I'm making somewhat of a quick pick. Had some Rush on my mind when I sat down to make this post and I've been listening to a lot of late '80s Rush lately, so... here's a deeper cut from one of their less popular albums I guess. :P

Hear War Paint on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Crispian St. Peters - The Pied Piper

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dream Theater - When Your Time Has Come

My song pick 3 years ago today: Zapp - A Touch of Jazz (Playing Kind of Ruff, Part 2)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Livin' Thing

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pink Floyd - When the Tigers Broke Free

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Headlong Flight

My song pick 8 years ago today: Frank Zappa - I'm the Slime

My song pick 9 years ago today: Joachim Witt - Und... Ich Lauf

My song pick 10 years ago today: Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

My song pick 11 years ago today: Every Mother's Son - Come On Down To My Boat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In