4546. Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Time Is Here

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71vaEND0faL._SX522_.jpg
From: A Charlie Brown Christmas: Year: 1965; Genre: Christmas Music/Cool Jazz
Every since I first saw A Charlie Brown Christmas this song has always been a favourite of mine during the Christmas season. Chances are, even if you never seen the show, you've heard it at some point. Even if it's the first time you've heard it and you like beautiful music or jazz you'll probably like this one.

Hear the instrumental version on YouTube.
Hear the vocal version on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Duran Duran - A View to a Kill

My song pick 2 years ago today: Rammstein - Mehr

My song pick 3 years ago today: Melvins - Raise a Paw

My song pick 4 years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Never Enough

My song pick 5 years ago today: Twisted Sister - Heavy Metal Christmas (The Twelve Days of Christmas)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Stratovarius - Learning to Fly

My song pick 7 years ago today: Miles Davis - Green in Blue

My song pick 8 years ago today: Tarot - Midwinter Nights

My song pick 9 years ago today: Henry Mancini - A Shot in the Dark

My song pick 10 years ago today: Finntroll - Jaktens Tid

My song pick 11 years ago today: Band of Horses - St. Augustine

My song pick 12 years ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In