2699 Twisted Sister - Heavy Metal Christmas (The Twelve Days of Christmas)

From: A Twisted Christmas; Year: 2006; Genre: Metal/Christmas Music
I'm trying to get into the Christmas mood lately so I figured that I would post something appropriate.
This is an excellent metal take on the traditional favourite, but far, far more listenable; complete with the gifts including bottles of Jack, spandex pants, leather jackets, and silver crosses. Oh yeah, merry Christmas.

Hear Heavy Metal Christmas (The Twelve Days of Christmas) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Learning to Fly

My song pick two years ago today: Miles Davis - Green in Blue

My song pick three years ago today: Tarot - Midwinter Nights

My song pick four years ago today: Henry Mancini - A Shot in the Dark

My song pick five years ago today: Finntroll - Jaktens Tid

My song pick six years ago today: Band of Horses - St. Augustine

My song pick seven years ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade