4530. Pallas - Crown of Thorns

From: Arrive Alive; Year: 1981; Genre: Progressive Rock
This one is an early recording off of Pallas' first cassette release. It's awesome to actually get to hear early music like this from one of my favourite bands.

Hear Crown of Thorns on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: 10cc - I'm Not In Love

My song pick 2 years ago today: David Essex - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 3 years ago today: Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hallo Venray - She's a Pilot

My song pick 5 years ago today: Kansas - What's on my Mind

My song pick 6 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Kinks - Dead End Street

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megaherz - Kopfschuss

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick 10 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick 11 years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick 12 years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In