Song 63 ( The Grateful Dead - A Touch of Grey )



Today is November 2nd, which is All Souls' Day and is also part of Day of the Dead, or Dia De Los Muertos. These events are for honoring the dead. So, I decided to honor the Dead today by picking one of their songs: A Touch of Grey.
I have always loved this song, it is a toe-tapper and I usually catch myself singing along every time I hear it. The song has one of the better bass lies in my opinion and I love the Latin beat that goes along with it; plus Jerry Garcia's vocals are very cool as well. Probably not the last time they will be on my list.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade