Song 88 ( Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/MetalHealthQuietRiot.jpg

A couple of months ago I picked the original version of this song by Slade, however I am picking this song today because yesterday I found out that the lead singer of Quiet Riot, Kevin DuBrow, died. At this time it is unknown what he died of, however speculation at this time is that it was a drug overdose. Be praying for his family and friends.
I have always liked this song especially the vocals and drums, however I have never really been a hardcore fan of the band. I like most of what I have heard from them and this is one of my favourites. This track would have probably been picked later on but I believe that it needed to be picked today.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Song Picks By Genre: