Song 67 ( Red Sovine - Phantom 309 )



Continuing my Truck Driving Song week I decided on this song I came to love when I was quite a bit younger. The song is a ghost story about a truck roaming the highways. In the story Phantom 309 crashed while avoiding hitting a school bus and the driver, Big Joe ends up getting killed. The person who is the main part of the story is hitching a ride in a rainstorm and a trucker comes by and takes him to a restaurant to warm up, but the trucker leaves. The people there tell him that he took a ride with ghost. A very fun song to listen to and again is another song that is sung talksinging.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure