Song 85 ( .38 Special - Same Old Feeling )



For most of the day this song was running through my head, so I decided to pick it. It was one of the unreleased tracks on .38 Special's '87 Greatest Hits album.
The moment I heard this song it became one of my favourite songs from the band; that is saying quite a bit due to how many songs from them that I like. In my opinion this song does not have any weak points, especially the guitars and drums. This is a beautiful love song about a love lost and being rekindled. I cannot really believe that I did not pick it yet, an excellent song.

Here is an Animé music video to the Macross series with the studio version of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade