675 ( Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie )











I was thinking about this one for my guitar theme week a couple of days ago and definitely is a song that I needed to add to my list. This instrumental song is based around a 12 bar Blues with the guitar playing lead over it. Most would probably remember The Virtues' cover of the song, which can be found here on YouTube, however I like the original just a bit more.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off