701-2 ( Steve Miller Band - Space Intro/Fly Like An Eagle )

701-2 ( Steve Miller Band - Space Intro/Fly Like An Eagle )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Steve_Miller_Band_Fly_Like_an_Eagle.jpg

I was listening to a bunch of Steve Miller Band music yesterday and I kept coming back to this song. I grew up with this entire album being played a lot and I still love it. This is one of the best grooving songs that Steve Miller ever put together and it is no surprise that it is one of his greatest compositions. There are so many aspects of this song that I adore, of course I am a fan of synth and organ, which they employ quite well in this one.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off