731 ( Jimi Hendrix - Angel )

731 ( Jimi Hendrix - Angel )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Jimi_Hendrix_-The_Cry_Of_Love.jpg

At well over 700 picks I absolutely needed to add a Jimi Hendrix song to my list; another great artist that I have missed. Even when I have ceased my song blog I can guarantee that some great musical artist will be absent. As I have heard a lot lately: "Every list, (especially online), is full of 'fail.'"
Anyway, this is one of my favorite Jimi Hendrix songs; it is just a beautiful track. It was released posthumously on the album: The Cry of Love, which was made up of existing takes from the studio.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

  1. Was my number one fav Hendrix song until I found the Band of Gypsys and then that entire album became my favourite. Such a beautiful song though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn